Wednesday 5 April 2017

The season of flipflops and sunglasses

Hello people! So stepping ahead into my very first blog, let us discuss the basics of clothing! See! Nobody teaches anything, it's just that we experiment and learn from mistakes! What is clothing all about?! Clothing is all about the weather! Isn't it? We basically choose clothes according to the weather and climate that we are in, and we've of course been learning that a long time! So what is it all about?! Clothing is just not something that protects the skin, clothing is something which is comfortable yet makes a style statement! Now that, it is time to calm our sweating souls under the air conditioning while we sip some chilled drink, let us go ahead and talk about what would look good on our frustrated summer hating personalities.
So here we go, with very comfortable outfit for roaring summers! All that we need are some light clothes, a fancy pair of flipflops and some sunglasses to top it all of! About the outfit I chose, I like to keep the colour still alive! I pair my deep green gunjee with these turquoise shorts that I got from jealous 21! The gunjee is from 'only'! And I added a cardigan to make it a little more dressy! The cardigan is from reliance trends! To accessorise the outfit, I wore a choker, which is a complete diy, i'm proud to make! When the climate is all about flipflops and sunglasses, my very sparkly flipflops are from Amazon.in and the sunglasses, which are almost breaking the fashion world are from lenskart!
All you need to make your outfit pop, is to wear what you are comfortable with, and to explore the things within your closet!
Have a happy time dressing up!






36 comments:

  1. Superb������������Keep gng on������������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iam not the fan of uh bt iam really fan of dressing style i used show my gf ur dressing and i used to wear like uh @The.M.Dose ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm huge fan of yours.Ur dressing style is awesome 😍😍😍

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great , good going πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think u must have put on a bun and tht flipflops of floral pattern but u r dng grt✌��

    ReplyDelete
  6. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. U have an awesome dressing sense but I wud suggest u that a bit of colorful flip-flops wud look gud more than sparkling Nd a hat wud just look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice one :) You look so stylish ✌️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Something intresnting abt the way dressing...i support u and all the best

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations for ur new blog keep going

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm d huge fan of u r style n first Congo to u r new blog keep gng watever it happens

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finally You killed it ...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey can you please do a blog abt that pakistan print shirt you have? Where did you buy bro? And you have an amazing dressing style. Keep blogging. Love you for your style.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lve u soo much l am ur big Insta fan����

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think cardigans are not used in this hot weather it's better to wear only one tshirt rather than layering it up

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey what's the price of the gunjee?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awwww u willl sooo cute.. nd ur blog is fab😍 i wish u could dm me!! Saikesh_99

    ReplyDelete
  22. Superb Ramyya......✌✌
    Keep Rocking.......cutieee.....
    I love Ur insta....��

    ReplyDelete
  23. Luks cool😎 and super ramyaπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ..keep gng cutie grl..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice oneπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ... Keep going... All d bestπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  25. I became fan of you by ur dressing styles..u r looking really cute as you fit for any dress and its awesome really..❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  26. U r srsly sooo cute❤ I'm elder to u bt u no I hv learned hw to pose differently like u������ I ain't copying u I'm jst trying to b Lyk u❤❤ Keep going may god bless u dear muchhhhhhhh Love ������

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well this one's not up to the mark.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can you tell me where did buy those sunglasses? What brand is it? Cost?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dressing is good but photography is very bad..if I had a chance to capture your images it would be more beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

people for people people for people is what we believe in, and let us move a step ahead and making the saying true! ENLIVEN is this foun...